• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*sigh* Dangerden *sigh* annoyances *sigh*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they wont be so dumb as to do that. they only put it there for display reasons. probably someone who knows nothing about water cooling set it up. they put it there to looks nice. oh yea, that picture has been up there for A LONG TIME.

Back when I first started getting into WC last fall I saw that and it annoyed me even then... Stupidity is one thing but there is no excuse for ignorance. What's got me now is how they got the red water into the rad and cpu block. Pumps don't have that much suction and the res is probably under a bit of pressure.

In a business the engineers don't always do the construction/assembly...all they do is design. Sure the pictures aren't of an optimized loop, but if someone is getting a *that* system, they obviously don't plan on breaking any records anyways. I'm more concerned about the pump they're using with a system that "natively supports up to two water-blocks (CPU & Chipset) or (CPU & Video)".

It may "natively supports up to two water-blocks (CPU & Chipset) or (CPU & Video)" but you still have the option on the site to order three blocks...

Back