• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help... msn wont work ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wizard james

ok i am useing the marvell port on my mobo

i also have a d-link 604 router

i can use the internet and aim ..but when i go to use msn it wont let me use it

it says theres a prob connneting to msn messager..

error code 0x81000370

i relly need to use my msn as its part of my job.. (tech help for noobs lol ..hardware mostly) as i say that i got no idea whats wrong.

i tryed system restore to 12:00am yesterday ..noting relly changed ..and it still dont work. the funny thing is tho is that aim works.. so maybe i gota forward a port? what ones tho?

Well you could as try using something like Gaim or Trillian to access your MSN Messenger account (with the added bonus of no ads :) ). Plus, as it appears you use aim as well, they will let you manage all your chat interfaces in one program.

gaim.. i heard of that befor.. linux??

anyways i found out the server was down for msn. o well everything works good now

wizard james said:
gaim.. i heard of that befor.. linux??

anyways i found out the server was down for msn. o well everything works good now

I believe gaim was originally developed for linux, however it's been ported to windows (such is the beauty of open source).

cool.. were can i download it?

and is there a faster way if xfering files ? i got 4 gigs of music i am xfer from computers across town.. i am useing bit torrent getting speeds of 10 kbs

Back