• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

urgent help.... face some conflict here...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davidsk2001

i need to make decision to buying new card..... between BBA 9700pro and eVGA 5900Ultra......
which all of u ll take??!?!?
thank 4 helping me...

davidsk2001 said:
i need to make decision to buying new card..... between BBA 9700pro and eVGA 5900Ultra......
which all of u ll take??!?!?
thank 4 helping me...

I kinda wondering if that's your only choices?
how about a 9800pro for about $200.00 at newegg.com?

maybe a better question to ask you is....
what is your budget like, and what is the rest of your system like?

mica

i have choose betweem them..... now i wanna choose that between 9700pro and 5900U...
thx...

If those are your only options then go with the 5900u. It will preform better than the 9700p, but again if those aren't your only options go with a 9800pro.

may i ask tat eVGA got produce 5900U?!?!?!? i search from web tat no eVGA 5900U>.....
thx all

no no no... i no mean to buy from internet..... i just wanna ask tat which card should be choose??!?!?!? i need so pro guilde...thx alot

davidsk2001 said:
no no no... i no mean to buy from internet..... i just wanna ask tat which card should be choose??!?!?!? i need so pro guilde...thx alot

your buying from the internet, yet you have no choice?
what country are you from, and what is your budjet like?

sounds like you have far more choices then you realise.
go with the 5900u if you realy, truly, have no choice.

mica

i have a choice between 9700pro and 5900U....... between of them whoes the better??!?

As others have said, the 5900U should just beat the 9700pro in performance, so that's probably the card you're looking for. :)

JigPu

Back