• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i'm a newb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Natti

Registered
building my first system, i'm confident in all my choices except the video card...i currently have chosen a 9600pro 256mb card for $127 and thats the max i can spend...not sure if thats the best buy for the money...any suggestions would be highly appreciated =P

refurbished scares me...with my luck i'd get a junk card

I dont mean refurb, I mean used. Ive used my 9500@9700 for a few months and it works perfectly. Forums members here are quite trustable.

quite trustable? is there a sales forum or something i missed?

yes, there is its in the classifieds, im not sure do you have to have a # of posts or somethin before tou can view it cause i just started seeing it like 2 days ago...

you need 100 post. In due time my friend you will see them. And if nobody has said this yet welcome ot the forums

Natti said:
i need to write or reply to 100 posts?
Yup, but that shouldn't take too long :) Just help out over the forum and you should have the required amount of posts in no time flat.

JigPu

still, i'm sure you have lots of questions regarding your upcoming build, ASK AWAY! lol, that will get you close to 100 posts.

p.s. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! you are allowed to reply to this post, it won't be spam, and then BOOM! you are 1 post closer!

The picture and description show a 9500np with 128bit mem. If you can mod it, it will only be a 9500pro, which is a bit faster than a 9600xt but no 9700 heh.

I read in one of the reviews that someone used a softmod to turn it into a 9700. Most people said they made it a 9700, but still for the money its better than a 9600.

Back