• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP2 killed my comp now im back to ME!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koss20100

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! the worst nightmare has come true i had to slap my self sevaral times jus to check if ill wake up.. :(

anywayz im jus posting soo maybe some one can actually learn/benfiet from this .....

After i jus installed sp2 for XP home (took hours for some reason) my comp wouldent load i got the blue screen of hell.. i tried every thing uninstall drivers update drivers even took out all codecs also did a antivirus scan .. all tht led to was .. no boot on SAFE MODE!!!!

since i dont have my xp cd any more :( im left with using my old ME cd hopefully they came out with some updates tht made it better from last time i ran it ... im making 30 gig partitions as we speak for FAT32 system

Life pretty much suckz knoe espically for a dude whos running a AWSOME system with some major (software) probs.

if you have your cd key and the box that XP came in you can call MS and get a new cd, there was just a thread on this last week.

Back