• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios Saver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

Ok somewhere I saw a post saying what Bios Saver was for the DFI LP B but I cant seem to locate it, can someone tell me what one to get pls. Also Im looking to get one got my brothers Abit NF7sv2.0 but was told they are the same is that true ?

ty
rcillig

Here

this should work for DFI LP-B/UI, and abit NF7/NF7-S(and probobly alot more)......

:thup:

Last edited:
Yeah i wouldnt mind finding one cheaper either if someone knows where, but even for $25, its still better than a dead mobo.....IMHO....lol

indeed as right now im trying to get order form to dfi ultra infinity bios chip and this and also dvd-rs and pingpong paddle sigh..... =( dead broke

hah, i got something like that for $2 on ebay. it was just the BIOS chip itself (no clip tool or switch thing) but i just used a paperclip to pry out my corrupted BIOS chip (messed it up on my first day of OCing :bang head) and popped the replacement in...

ingenius, ever bios saver help you from screwing it over again so i wanna find a cheaper kit hehe

please read the link in my sig for DFI NFII mobo's....

hopefully it will be of some help to you all....

:D

squeekyMop said:
wow 25 dollars is it free shipping btw are there any cheaper ones ?

I just ordered 2 of these and there wasn't free shipping with it. But it wasnt much.... $7.00 for 2-3 day USPS..... for 2 of them.... not bad still. ty much guys.

Back