• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G2 and the 2080 drivers (detonator4)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jbslow

I was looking through the tomshardware review of the new Radeon video cards the 8500 and the 7500. Now in the benchmarks they compared the two new Radeon's , G3 and the G2 pro , the Nividia cards were quoted as using the new drivers 2080. Now I was under the impression these drivers were only being used for the G3 line but I guess this was my mistake. Check out the review here , just go to the bottom of the page to get the link to the begining of this review.

I want know if I should expect to see those 29% performance increases that they claim the G3 will recieve with my G2 ultra , granted these increases are only going to be in some areas not in the total performance of these cards?

Now I've see those 12.41 drivers floating around this forum and I was wondering if those are supposed to be the new drivers?

No the 12.41's are not the 20.80's Toms hardware used.

Guess you will just have to wait and see how much of performance increase you get with a GF2.

Back