• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati Rage 128!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

estonian

Registered
Has anyone this video card and has anyone overcloked it with Rege 128 Tweaker? What I want to kno is how high can I boost the core and memory level with a 12cm fan blowing directly at my video card!

u can boost it until u get artifacts or crashes in 3dmark2001 or any other program the stress vid card(games)

I have this card, the default is 90/90? I mounted a 40mm HS/F on the GPU and just HS on the mem and it works fine on 105 MHz core, 125MHz mem

When running NFS 5 the with mem speed above 125 the comp would hang so I compromised on the 125, not too bad...

We're pretty close

I'm running my cards clock on 105/130 right but all my movies hang when they start! Ok, I thought that its the clock to blame so I set my cards clock to default but the movies still hang, what the f**k is going on?

I have cut a P-166 heatsink fan to 40 mm x 40mm so it fit the fan and have the spcae on the card, I also mounted heatsinks on the memory, wich get pretty hot BTW

Back