• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best PCI express video card in the 170-220$ range?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
waiting for the 6600... it will be good.... coz all the review telling tat it ll be best card...

davidsk2001 said:
waiting for the 6600... it will be good.... coz all the review telling tat it ll be best card...

I agree wait for the 6600's at least with the 6600 gt you get the option of SLI which you dont get with ATI's offerings

ForlornWS6 said:
I agree wait for the 6600's at least with the 6600 gt you get the option of SLI which you dont get with ATI's offerings

sli means a whole new mobo WHEN they actually come out. by then, there will be single cards that will squash 2x6600gt's, and for the cost of the mobo + second card and the power requirements... :-/

hUMANbEATbOX said:
sli means a whole new mobo WHEN they actually come out. by then, there will be single cards that will squash 2x6600gt's, and for the cost of the mobo + second card and the power requirements... :-/

Very true... Imaging the power required to run two 6800 Ultras :eek:

hUMANbEATbOX said:

thats if he decides to do that right away, I believe the 6600 will have enough power to run games well for at least a year, by that time prices should be more confortable, and hey its nice to have the option of SLI if it does become mainstream, who knows what happens

Back