• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

alternate way to back up bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xb1az3x

anyone know of any other way to back up a video card bios besides the way described in the 9800pro to XT thread? i cannot boot from my floppy drive but i can boot from cd to flash to XT but i cant back up my bios then. so just wondering if i can back it up without booting to dos. if there is no other way does anyone know where i can get the bios for a sapphire radeon 9800 pro 128 with hynix memory. i dont know if this helps but my memory says HY5DU283222A.

xb1az3x said:
anyone know of any other way to back up a video card bios besides the way described in the 9800pro to XT thread? i cannot boot from my floppy drive but i can boot from cd to flash to XT but i cant back up my bios then. so just wondering if i can back it up without booting to dos. if there is no other way does anyone know where i can get the bios for a sapphire radeon 9800 pro 128 with hynix memory. i dont know if this helps but my memory says HY5DU283222A.

if you have atitool... just go into the program and dump the bios..... you'll have a copy of the current bios.

Back