• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well there are an almost infante amount of Mem opions. Memory w/ Samsun TCCD IC's works well w/ a64, they are very versital, and get usually between 250-280mhz, and some even see above 300. at 280mhz i have seen then as tight as 2.5-3-3-x. these are avalible on many new 2-2-2-5 rated memories. The best so far seems to be PQI's PC3200 Turbo 2-2-2-5-1T. Or adatas DDR566.

Also memory w/ micron IC's work well. there are two revisions ATM. one is mT-5bc, and mT-5bG. the -5bC's are avalible on OCZ EB memories, and usually end up w/ 250-270 w/ 3-2-2-x/3-3-2-x. these tend to run hot, even at lower Vdimms(ie 2.9) and i would suggest using a fan w/ them. The -5bg's are avalible on Crucial Balistics pc3200 and work well. usually get slightly tigher timings that the C revision, but ATM the OC of them is slightly inconstistant.

Also if you have/ can get it, bh-5/6 is still a good option, if you arnt afraid on high Vdimm and 3.3v rails. because on this board, to run above 3.2vdimm you will need a hight 3.3v rail(ATM my vdimm is at about 3.55-3.6v, and my 3.3v rail is about 3.74v :eek: )

and as well Hynix d5 or d43 work ok to, there usually much looser in there timings that the above memories(3-4-4-8, is the norm) but are more readly avaible, and usually do 250-280.

the choice is yours :thup:

I'll throw my EB's out there...doing 270-280 @ 1:1 with 512x2 in slots 1 and 2...use a fan and you'll cool them VERY well!

i used the super talent ddr memory cooler. pretty nice deal and cheap to. moves a fair amt. of air.

Back