• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big Air

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tekko

I got a project coming up and I need some major air that will not kill what's left of my earing(ex-tornado owner) I'm looking for some 160mm or 172mm fan or decent blower (Torin blower are still king?).

I've been looking and googling for the past 2 weeks and I have not seen a place that sell then either ocaly(In Montréal) or online (Canadian site or shipping to). I've seen wholesale but I'm not ready to buy 100 and only use 2-3.

If anyone got any leads to submit me please do so it would be really appreciated

torins were king of the air/noise ratio cooling :p
but they are now they're pretty much all gone (thanks to me :D) You can sometimes find someone selling it on the classified..
the place that sells them, www.surpluscenter.com, still sells different kinds of blowers, ones that might even be better then the torin.
they also sell fans and other things.

goodluck

You could always buy the pack of 100, then keep what you want, and sell the rest ;)
This way, your not paying for your fans, and your making cash as well :p

The Tarzan looks good but they show no noise level data and noise is something I want to keep as low as I can realistically can with some decent performence. Anyone knows...the blower looks sweet too I'll see if they ship to canada and I guess the search is still on

Back