• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get this case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good luck on this one ive been looking for a BX series for weeks same insides just differnet shell apparently chieftec opened up a new office in the USA and havent begun shipping all there cases all of which are made in asia to the US yet.

I have called Chieftec, I have emailed Chieftec searched for hours nightly on the net "im drivin" i have found a few companies use to carry this until about june when the changes in chieftec were made. Now almost no retailer in the USA has chiefs execpt for tigerdirect.com

i found a hidden obscure link on tigerdirect that says they will be availabe "soon" but when you call tiger theyre clueless also chieftec is clueless and all they tell me is late 4th quarter or early first quarter.

you can certainly get one from Europe with about 200 US dollars in shipping and handling... only thing i can say is wait... even though im not doing such a good job of it myself

:sn:

I'v been doing the search nightly myself with no luck. Emailed them today. I like the case for the 2 120mm fan placement and the 94mm fan options besides the appearance. I think it's a nice looking functional case. They could be waiting out until their old stock is sold out and depleted before introducing these into the US market.

well i know theres not much stock left anywhere like i said tigerdirect is the only major retailer that has them on their site. Newegg use to have them outpost, zipzoomfly now no one does. perhaps its a logistics issue and there still trying to get there ducks in a row. they use to only have offices in asian "main head quarters" and germany now the new US head quarters about 50 miles up the road in Dayton OH. If you call you cant get through to a sales assoc. for info you need to hit the option for service thats how i got my info. unfortunately it just seems this is a bad time to buy chieftecs in the USA and its really agravating. I know that alienware uses the actual case internals for there preditor cases they must be having them shipped in.

Not to sound completely arogent but I could see having this problem if I lived in some 3rd world country but i live 50 miles south of there US headquarters... I even offered to drive up and get one...

:sn:

Back