• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mx700 $33 AMIR amazon.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryuen

dont know if this is a good deal but last time i bought a mx700 combo costed like 65 dollars and the keyboard is only worth like 25 dollars.

i happened to close the window so no link just goto amazon.com and search mx700. free ship

also i wanted to know about the MIR rules. http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006HZ0L.01.RB04.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i suck at reading these fine print stuff so... i previously sent in a MIR for a mouse/keyboard combo deal. it isnt the mx700 its some other wireless combo. can i still buy this and get the rebate? and yes its the same house address

dont worry man, its legit. when amazon advertises a MIR, they make sure its valid with them and trust worthy. I bought somethign about 2 months ago for about 50 with a $10 MIR to come out to 40, and i just got an email saying the rebate was sent...

Back