• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

put a spot aside for me as a top 5 producer for team 32 ^_~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MLMIB

my hs school opened last week, 'n next week I'm getting the first 5 of 16 new p4's up folding

in 3 weeks I'll be #5, nik, wedo, ya guys better watch out, I might get used to this up trend :santa:

Sounds sweet. How the heck did you get permission from the head honchos? Did you bribe them or something?

at the high school? I'm buds with them 'n have all the admin passwords, they said the whole "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" aka, I helped them so much with stupid printer issues(ppl couldn't install printers 'cause they didn't have admin rights) that they didn't care what ran as long as it didn't affect performance, hence all the library and graphics rooms are folding :D

Sweet. Too bad that isn't the case over here. The admins over here are really hard up the 455. Do all admins have to be like that?

Congrats on the borgs :)

Wish I had a snowballs chance in hell of borging some of the Uni PCs... :drool:...

Back