• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VGA Silencer vs Zalman ZM-80D vs Tt Fanless VGA Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Vio1 said:
im suprised the vga cooler did so well. The fan on that thing hardly pushes any air.

every test I've seen so far the vga silencer was either a tie or was better than the zalman..... the difference in cost is a no-brainer..... the TT..... well it's a TT so what do you expect..... :p

HousERaT said:
every test I've seen so far the vga silencer was either a tie or was better than the zalman..... the difference in cost is a no-brainer..... the TT..... well it's a TT so what do you expect..... :p
But what if I like trashy POS that cost 2x that of the VGA silencer? :D

Sentential said:
But what if I like trashy POS that cost 2x that of the VGA silencer? :D

I have an intel celeron 533MHz I'll sell you... give you a real good deal on it... Heck I'll even throw in the hsf for free...... :drool: ;)

$99.99 no tax
.1 for shipping..... :D

the zalman wouldn't be half bad if it didn't take two days to install..... :p

michaelkahl said:
I modded the VGA Silencer Rev.3 to fit on my X800 and haven't regreted it since. Right now my temp is showing 35c with ATi Tool.

strangly enough I heard that before when the x800s just came out.... one guy had to mod his the other guy didn't have to do anything, it just fit right on. It's kinda hard for me to rationalize how a $15 cooler that can take easily up to 15° off your gpu is a bad deal.....

35c is great.... about 20° less than my 9800xt..... are you using ati tool 0022? you have the temp for both the gpu and the chip right? my chip is usually around 35° so yours must be a bit lower?

Back