• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your favorite Heatsink manufacturer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What's your favorite heatsink manufacturer?

• Thermalright

Votes: 292 68.5%
  • Vantec

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Coolermaster

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • Thermaltake

Votes: 31 7.3%
  • Aerocool

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Speeze

• Zalman

Votes: 64 15.0%
  • Arctic Cooling

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Kingwin

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ascent

• Total voters
Awesome thanks donny and Ill forgive you for the name mispell. :)
Um...I think Ill vote Thermalright, maybe.

Definately gotta go with Thermalright. Granted my SLK-800 was the first heatsink I ever bought, but that's besides the point ;)
I'd have to go with Zalman for 2nd place just for the sheer visual coolness factor, I have yet to see someone come up with a heatsink that looks as cool as what they've done over the last few years.

It's a freaking landslide.
Cooling with the SK7 at the moment. Gonna give the SP-97 a spin once I have the cash.

I didn't see that there were only 10 votes at the time. I'll check back in a few weeks and see where its at.

Coolermaster Hyper6 pwns thermalrights for temps :p 5 degrees centigrade low :clap:

Although Thermalright is the best at the moment, I can't believe Swiftech ain't in the poll, that's my second choice. I've had a Swifty for a couple years and it rocks.

I would have probably choosen Swiftech if it were an option. They are not the highest performance hsf but I love the construction.

Back