• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800Pro@X800Xt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elchulo

Registered
I flash my bios from x800pro to x800xt clocks are running at 520/560 I havent bought a vga silencer or any other cooling device for my x800.I was wondering if the card burns into this speeds somehow because I run ati tool now and I hit scan for artifacts sometimes it resets but other times like at this moment it hasnt reset the timer usually I would last around 556secs or so but tonight I gave it another shot and its still running so far for 1880secs.my heat on the card is core 66C and memory 42C I am planning to buy proper cooling material soon hopefully.I will leave it running until morning hopefully I dont find it on fire lol.I just want to know if the card will burn into this clocks?

Last edited:
yes, get a rev 4 and put it on. my cards in the mail and im still getting a rev 4 even if it doesnt flash

oh man grab a vga silencer. I have an HIS card that comes with one, and I am idling at 24C right now. jumps about 8C when I go to load. This is with stock speeds. Good job with your flash!

Back