• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best maker of x800pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are all pretty much the same from all the reviews I see they all perform the same, what to look for those is extra things like games, cooling ect.

the sapphire toxxic one comes with memory oc'd out of the box, plus a masive cooler. its more expensive tho.

yeah the sapphire and HIS come with the ati silencer already on it. On one of those cold night down near 40F I've seen idle temps at 23C, load at 31C :D

its not really the maker of the card that defines how good its gonna be but more like the actual gpu itself - like everyone is different as with your cpu's on how high clcok you can get. If you intend to attempt a hardmod i'd say go for a vivo card or even got for the xt not the pe but the one clocked at 500/500 most reach xt pe speeds easily. But whatever you decide the x800 pro will totally rock your world, the others i have mentioned are just a little faster with the extra 4 pipes enabled

Back