• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASAP which card want one today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did you mean a X800 Pro or a 6800? or are you really deciding between the much slower 9800 Pro and the much faster 6800? well if this is the case then I would go with the 6800 but if you are deciding between the x800 Pro and the 6800 GT then I would flip a coin because both have there advantages, and if you would be deciding between a X800 XT and a 6800 Ultra I would again flip a coin, but keep in mind that the 6800 ULTRA is about 100 to 150 US cheaper, now if you have a tight cash flow I would go with the ASUS 6800 v9999 because it is one of the next generation cards and it is fast and overclockable and it is a good buy for the buck.

Last edited:
the 6800nu for sure if thats what you mean, it's faster then the 9800pro and it has goodies from the next gen cards.

Back