• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sims 2 - I'm bored already

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sjaak

"I had the sims installed once, but when i realized that they had more of a life then i did, i nuked it" - Oni

"I had Sims 2 installed, too, but when i realised it was just the same **** all over again, i nuked it too" - me, today

Bored like hell already, because of the same stuff that necked sims1 for me. Jobs take too much time and friends, (why the hell do i need those to make a career?? i got a life as well! ;)) Building houses takes too much time, and the sims themself need far too much caretaking, cant leave them alone for 5 mins.

Since D3 ruined my mood as well, im back at re-playing FarCry on Realistic setting, and RavenShield online :attn:

Quattro said:
Hey.. Wanna give it to me?
What's your online name for ravenshield?

you can have my sims if you live close enough...

I usually play as [1337]Turbo_McK, pm me for our private clanserver IP

I got interested in the game after people saying how addictive it was, but if it's only going to last a few days maybe buying it used off e-bay would be the best idea.

maybe if you think of it as more in depth vs. a daily routine .
have a goal and achieve it.
if you didn't start as a couple, try to get him to fall in love with someone.
then marry them.
then have a child.
you then have to take care of them and the child for a few days (game days)
it's really a goal oriented game. like a quest game, but the quests come to you and you have to decide what you wish for the quests to be.
if you want them to meet, fall in love, and get married in one hour of gameplay... you got the total wrong idea.
I hated the Sims 1... but I like Sims 2.

Yeah, is there a Sims 2 demo? I LOVE the Sims, but currently don't have the $$$ to buy the Sims2. I don't have a problem with repetition, and when the sims work, just use the fastforeward button. That's why it's there.

Tall_Dallas said:
if you didn't start as a couple, try to get him to fall in love with someone.
then marry them.
then have a child.

i did that the first hour i played it :/

got to the top of the medical career on the first day i had the game, and became granddaddy just before i decided to nuke it (today..2nd day i have it)

@cyrix2k it auto-FF when all of the sims are working...

I live in UK... :(

I play under the name of OC-Quattro... But I haven't played in ages.

I play Ravenshield online as well!! More Athena Sword now though, more players & some different maps, but a lot of Ravenshield maps....

ob§olëtè is my nick, don't remember seeing any of your names though.

Hate Sims<insert period here>

Cyrix_2k said:
Yeah, is there a Sims 2 demo? I LOVE the Sims, but currently don't have the $$$ to buy the Sims2. I don't have a problem with repetition, and when the sims work, just use the fastforeward button. That's why it's there.

Would you mind giving me a link? When I looked for it, I couldn't find it.

well sjack, if you are serious about giving it away, i would pay for shiping. lol. seriously though, i am trying to get my gf into gaming, and i think the she would like this game.

Back