• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refresh rate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alien76

I wonder why I cant set 100Hz refresh rate on my Samsung SyncMaster 950p and Radeon9800SE at 1152*864??
I think card should handle that refresh rate, because I was using that resolution at 100Hz in RivaTNT PCI times.
Help!

I have a syncmaster 955df, and if I put any refresh rates over what it is supposed to do, it will not work.

But monitor supports 100Hz at 1152*864. I set 100Hz in drivers, but it just doesn´t switch:<

My friend had a similar issue recently when he changed from a GeForce3 to a Radeon 9700 Pro. In Control Panel it said it was currently running at 85Hz, but the monitor itself said 60Hz and it wouldn't change. He called ATI and spoke to a second level tech and they fixed it somehow. Might want to try that if nothing else works. It was actaully some kind of registry fix. He has ME. :-/

Back