• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the best X800XT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They're all made by sapphire (even the BBA ATI ones) so basically they are all the same. What youc an do is look if any brand uses a ATI Silencer 4 (wich totally owns) or compare their costumer support quality.
Considered as good are: Sapphire, Connect 3d, HIS (because they use ATI Silencers on some cards)

I would avoid Asus since they allways seem to screw something up. Their own cooling solution on the XT PE totally sucks for example.(Cooler is over the memory chips but not cooling them, even heating them up more!!!)

I really really really really really^17 like my sapphire X800 Pro VIVO. It is totally worth it because the cooler is great (though I think its similar to ATI's, is it not?, the box is hilarious, and VIVOs can be softmodded to a Plat. Like mine was.

OBLIVIONLORD said:
"Can be" is a diffrent story from "guaranteed".
Nothing is garanteed. He could die like 2 minutes from now. So if we never go by anything that isn't garanteed there ain't much to do.

He didn't start this thread for garantees on video cards. He is asking what the trends are? What kind of results people USUALLY get with video cards. So we've provided our opinion.

Back