• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Post ur AXP-Mobile OC result :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

malvindo

guys,
Plan to upgrade my DLT3C to athlon xp mobile
using NF7-S rev 2.0

so, u guys whose got experience to Try that Chip
please mention :

original chip, 2400, 2500 or 2600 ?
or highest stable result? FSB? vcore?
Which Cooling used?
Mobo?

if u kind enough, pls state what chip u r using before Mobile
then do u feel the different

me, and other fellow forum member whose want upgrade with this chip will be thankful for the info shared

did you post this on DFI-Street to?

anyway 2.5 with 1.60 vcore
400fsb, originally mobile 2600+ on water

Last edited:
(I could get it higher, but I dont want to use over 1.8v)

IQHYA MPMW 0352
260.7 x 10 = 2607mhz
vcore = 1.775v
vdimm = 2.7v (3-4-4-11)
chipset = 1.7v (CPC Off)

CPU Disconnect = On
PCI Enhance = On
CPU Interface = On
Dual Channel = On
_____

No voltmods
CPU Cooling = TR SP97 / Smartfan 2
Northbridge Cooling = BFG 5600U stock cooler
Southbridge Cooling = Vantec chipset pack
MOFSET Cooling = generic K7 CPU cooler

_____

(CPU-Z)
D26SpeedFire.jpg

(PC)
HPIM0227.jpg

Last edited:
dicecca112 said:
did you post this on DFI-Street to?

anyway 2.5 with 1.60 vcore
400fsb, originally mobile 2600+ on water

nope, i don't post this on DFI-Street too, only post it on ABIT USA :D
and looking for more info here :)

BTW, curious with ur water cooling , u can do 12.5 x 200 @ 1.6v how is ur highest achievement?
just wondering how fast u get when u used 1.8 and above with or cooling :eek:

thx guys :D

2400 @ 233x11 1.85 vcore

2460 mhz according to windows

edit: oh yeah, running on air, too.

Normal overclock, NF7-S rev.2 w/ 2600 mobile.
Cooling: SP-97, NB-1 (North Bridge sink), many case fans, TMD fan on EB (ram)
Vdd chipset volt mod, chipset volt: 1.6-1.9V
Ram: OCZ pc3500 EB (mt -5Bc), 3-3-2-11 @ 2.9V
BIOS: Tictac's D10 Black MantaRays XT.

Normal overclock:
233*11, 2563 Mhz @ 1.9V (1.875 works, but I like to make sure)

Max overclock (done on a cool night)
236*11.5, 2714 Mhz @ 2.03V. Prime stable.

My ram limits my overclock, but I'm upgrading it (downgrading to Sen ;) ) so I'll be reaching higher fsb's here pretty soon.

Really? Why? You have adequate cooling obviously. If I can do 2.03 on air, then you can at least take it to 1.8-1.9 if you're worried about temps and voltage.

enduro said:
Really? Why? You have adequate cooling obviously. If I can do 2.03 on air, then you can at least take it to 1.8-1.9 if you're worried about temps and voltage.

yeah, 2.5Ghz @ 1.6v very promising right?
i believe dicecca112 can get 2.7-2.8 Ghz with lower voltage than HSF :)
why u not tempting to strecth ur mobile dicecca112??? :D

i have had mine up to 2.58 ( all on air ) i did some burn in time at 2.41 and now its at 2.46 for a lil bit.. i want 2.5-2.5 heehhe

right now, my 2500+ is running at 2.5ghz at 200x12.5. this weekend, i'm going to do the L12, and hopefully bring the fsb up to somewhere around 225 or 230. my vcore is 1.75V in the bios and about 1.7V actually. i've got air cooling with a thermalright sp-97 and 92mm vantec stealth. (as if you couldn't read any of this in my sig....whatever)

Vantec Stealth??? No no my friend, you mean Tornado. That is what the SP-97 craves. The unrivaled air power of the Sunon, but taken by Vantec ,Tornado. Then you'll be able to take it to 1.95 and get the same temps as you do now.

For the current one the the speed and voltage is in my sig for the one I had before I had it running at 2.6ghz @ 1.75v stepping is IQYHA 0402, this one crapped out at 1.93v and is now crippled and can only go as a high as 2.3ghz stable no matter how much voltage, cooling and mobo in the sig current load temp is 44c. Before this one I had an 2200+ T-bred A on my old gigabyte board it the highest oc was 2.15ghz at 1.85v with the nf7-s I got it to 2.2ghz at 1.93v, when I switched from my old pali to the t-bred I didn't feel much of a difference but I could definately feel a difference from the t-bred to this mobile things feels so much faster now. My fsb is limited by my mem max stable fsb was 210mhz with both mobile.

obs: by the way both are 2600+ xp-m

yeah, 2.5Ghz @ 1.6v very promising right?
i believe dicecca112 can get 2.7-2.8 Ghz with lower voltage than HSF
why u not tempting to strecth ur mobile dicecca112???

Well I'm at college right now, basically no time, and if I break this rig, it's gonna be hard to replace it, not like I could use my mom's computer if I was at home. If I have time this weekend, I will see how high I can get this. See if I can get a 3.0ghz screenie.

Awesome. Can't wait to see it. Good luck man. BTW, I can understand how you feel about breaking your computer. I'm in college too, and I worry about the same thing. Although I work at school around a lot of computers, I still worry about breaking mine quite a bit.

Back