• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
congrats, how much voltage did ou need to get to 2.7ghz?

that's quite lot of voltage, I should be ashamed for complaining about my mobile.

that's pretty good, I'm getting 46c load temp with the voltage in my sig but that's because I have a volcano 12.

A64's have something like a 200 pt advantage (if not more) over AXP's. That score is dead on what it should be.

Yeah, I did a suicide run to see how high I could go, and I reached 2.75 with 2.03V. It reached about 52° w/ a SP-97 and Tornado. My overclock destablizes at higher vcore though, but I'm hoping that my new psu will solve the problem. I have been getting random freeze ups. But anyway, at 2.75 Ghz w/ a stock 9800, I got 20150 in 3DMark 01. I didn't run 03 though. I got annoyed that Sen has almost 13,000 w/ his 3DMark 03 and 6800GT, so I didn't run it to see what I got.

Back