• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best HIGH end vid card value-wise.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kbanny

I'm looking on getting a 6800gt/ultra however as my sig states I'm unable to decide on the chipset/company. I will overclock it to its maximum stable speed no matter the card and I'm looking for the best bang for the buck I would rather not spend 600.00 or whatever but I would if it was the best card before and more importantly after overclocking that said I was looking at the leadtek line of 6800's and still leaning towards the 6800u but I haven't really been paying much attention to typical overclocks.
Also its not that I dont want an ati. Because I'm not a fanboy but it seems I'll have much more fun and according to most benchmarks performance too.

Neways New to the forums so Hello all :)

Yea, the GT/GS is looking like the best current deal. I have the BFG GT/OC and it dosent really clock any higher than any other GT although it was guaranteed higher speeds than the normal GT. The GS are supposed to be hand picked for performance.

ive also been wondering what the best video card for the money would be. Im thinking about selling my klipsch promedia ultra 5.1's since there about new anyways. With that and the money i get for my bday on saturday im sure i can get a nice 400-500 dollar video card.

killerkid

Back