• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x800 xtpe & AMD 64 3500+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOOOO i beat your car chase high detail b 0.5fps!

super nice stock bench. what does 03 give u? oc'd scores yet?

lol

i don't know yet.
tell you the truth i dont even know why i built this system.
Now that im going back to university i dont have a single minute to sit here and oc this PC.

henesse said:
lol

i don't know yet.
tell you the truth i dont even know why i built this system.
Now that im going back to university i dont have a single minute to sit here and oc this PC.

I know exactly what you are talking about.. I got my DFI coming and no idea when I will install it, let alon OC it :-/

dreIU said:
I know exactly what you are talking about.. I got my DFI coming and no idea when I will install it, let alon OC it :-/

Haha, didn't know there were others out there in the same situation as me. Got a new video card, Thermalright XP-90, and PSU coming... but the LSAT is just over a week away and I have to prepare for that, plus do the other assignments and tests I have due next week. Grr!

all of you, send me your rigs immediatly.

i'll oc, bench, and claim ownership of them, no need to thank me. ;)

dreIU said:
Nice score! Video card OC'ed at all?

NO
i've had the VC up to 587/602 stable without vmod before just to check how high it'll go.
I got a good video card and some what of a not so good CPU.
CPU doesn't want to hit any higher than 220 with mem timing of 2-2-2-6

My intel 3.0e system goes up to 241fsb, 2-2-2-6 with the same Ballistix, so i know its not the ram. Ive done almost everything to try to get it passed 220 with those timings. cant do it.

I get 237 x 11 with mem timing of 2.5-3-3-9, but it doesnt give me the best scores. lowest timing with 220fsb is giving me the best scores. so i guess tight timing is the best thing for AMD CPUs

Last edited:
henesse said:
NO
i've had the VC up to 587/602 stable without vmod before just to check how high it'll go.
I got a good video card and some what of a not so good CPU.
CPU doesn't want to hit any higher than 220 with mem timing of 2-2-2-6

My intel 3.0e system goes up to 241fsb, 2-2-2-6 with the same Ballistix, so i know its not the ram. Ive done almost everything to try to get it passed 220 with those timings. cant do it.

I get 237 x 11 with mem timing of 2.5-3-3-9, but it doesnt give me the best scores. lowest timing with 220fsb is giving me the best scores. so i guess tight timing is the best thing for AMD CPUs

Have you tried different ram/CPU ratios? Ram wont run the same on Intel and AMD rigs.

extremely System dependant 01 is.
henesse: Dont fear droppng ram speed down to find the top end of your CPU. As long as ya keep your timmings tight it wont hurt. These 939 are different with ram, so 2-2-2 at 220 may be all she has with A64's memory controller. IF ya had 237X11, why not try 260 X 10 and boot with ram set to 166. that should give you a ram speed of 216 with tight timming, and CPU speed of 2600. then that should improve the 3dmark score.

d]g[ts said:
extremely System dependant 01 is.
henesse: Dont fear droppng ram speed down to find the top end of your CPU. As long as ya keep your timmings tight it wont hurt. These 939 are different with ram, so 2-2-2 at 220 may be all she has with A64's memory controller. IF ya had 237X11, why not try 260 X 10 and boot with ram set to 166. that should give you a ram speed of 216 with tight timming, and CPU speed of 2600. then that should improve the 3dmark score.

thx dood
reducing my multi gave me the boost i needed.
255 x 10m 2.5-3-3-8
not sure if its stable.
i get the feeling it might be.
thx again

i just pushed it to 2-3-3-8 and its working.
fsb is still at 255.

i never got this to boot at 221 2-3-3-8 with 11 multi.
i dont get it. whats going on?

im going to see if 2 x prime is stable.

Back