• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I remember when FAH was v.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaHNZa

Ahh the memories. I just started folding again. Testing stability on my XP2500+@2188Mhz. So how many oldies but goodies are still around?

you mean back when there were Wu worth 1 point LMFAO 1 point thats just crazy...course lets see if we went back to that would it matter? lets just bump all the point values by 300%..same difference aye?...give me colors WOOHOO!

there was some floating around alot lower than 1 point,just go to the last page of our stats and check those babies out.When those 5 pointers hit man that was exciting..lol

You can tell the really old users by their user names. When FAH1.0 started, you would add the team name onto your user name in parentheses, since there were no team numbers. Some folks kept that up when they started FAH2.0.

Hello there KaHNZa, nice to see you around again. Also good to have you folding - did someone get bitten by the folding bug again? ;)

stan03 said:
who art thou.... :confused:

He's most certainly an "oldie"... But I'm not so certain that he's a "goodie". ;) :D

Allan's a really cool guy, he's an old schooler who helped pave the way for the forums in its smaller days. He's helped a lot of people. :)

If you want to see some seniors you've never heard of... look on www.overclockers.com in the bar on the left where all of staff is listed. ;)

If you ever get bored or just want to learn... I search their posts sometimes, and there are some real gems to be found.

I.M.O.G. said:
He's most certainly an "oldie"... But I'm not so certain that he's a "goodie". ;) :D

Allan's a really cool guy, he's an old schooler who helped pave the way for the forums in its smaller days. He's helped a lot of people. :)

If you want to see some seniors you've never heard of... look on www.overclockers.com in the bar on the left where all of staff is listed. ;)

If you ever get bored or just want to learn... I search their posts sometimes, and there are some real gems to be found.

holy.... i don't recognize like half of those names.

Don't know if I'm an oldie, or a goodie for that matter but I'm still here :|

Edit: I totally forgot part of the Title :rolleyes: I came on the scene just as F@H 2.0 started up.

Allan Nielsen said:
Ah, sorry, I was just kidding in my first post. I've added a little something to my signature that should indicate who I am. :D

i figured you were kidding, but i wasn't aware you were THE founder... *bows*

What is considered oldie?? Im 16th on the world on those crappy bba's that were worth .6 point each (p560 and p562). Man stanford loved giving those to me :rolleyes: You were still folding when i came on :)

Back