• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tv with S vid out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
What I want to do is get a tv with s video out and 3 rca out's hook the xbox up to the rca and the computer to the S video out. or bad idea?

I want to use 1 monitor for both.

you are looking for a TV with svideo input then. The tv just displays an image, it doesnt create one so theres nothing it can output.

The problem is that computer monitors almost always run at higher resolutions than conventional TVs do so it will look like crap.

But to answer your question, almost all new tvs have svideo inputs these days and all have composite. Just go to target or best buy or whatever and see what theyve got.

you can't watch tv on the computer if that is what you're thinking. you can only watch stuff on tv from your computer. like I download movies then play them on a bigger screen but have to use the computer speakers. after all I'm using a video card and that's all it outputs is video.

ok thanks guys ( and fyi avalanche83 you can watch tv from your tv if you buy an adapter i don this ) and thanks again guys i tried this tv as monitor idea and it was not good so i am back to my moniotr lolz

Back