• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin007 said:
i think booth are very good.
Couldn't you have mentioned that in the original post?

Anyway, I have been playing Far Cry lately and I really like it. Having more fun with it than I did with Splinter Cell (original).

Kevin007 said:
what game is better Farcry or splinter cell pandora tommorow.

I think both games rock (at least that's my impression from the demos.). As for what is better games out there, to be honest that's up to the gamer's opinion. I don't really like BF:1942 style gameplay, but that's my opinion on it though.

Have you tried out Doom III, Rome:total war or Sims 2 yet? So many games to try, not enough money... :(

Doom 3 was a big, big disappointment to many people. To those hardcore fans of the original who were 13-20 when the original game was released, it rocks. To the average gamer, it's a very dull game at times and frustrating too. Doom is supposed to be about running like hell, with mobs of undead chasing you exactly what doom 3 isn't, it's more about you and one or two guys duking it out with scripted assaults, etc.

Personally, I prefer Far Cry over Doom 3 and cannot stand battlefield-type games period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back