• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
building construction type game, where you build a sky scraper, and it checks to see if it would be stable in the real world, anyone know of this type of game ?

yea we used bridge builder at school and made models and then made the bridge out of glue and notecards. We eithe rmade it poorly or the builder didnt compensate for the crappiness of notecards cause instead of holding the expected 400 tons its held about 65 pounds...

yeah ive got bridger builder, its pretty fun :) s'why i was wondering if there were one like that for a bulding :)

i wouldnt think there is a game like that. it would sound more like a architech program. i guess you can look for those programs.

Sim Tower is a very old game thats sorta like that, but not so much of building the building but placing variouse things in it and elevators and such, Its very old but still kinda fun.

Back