• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

True or False?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sHape oF gReY

I just ordered a PowerColor X800Pro VIVO from Newegg in hopes of flashing it to XT-PE, but now I'm hearing that the new PowerColor VIVOs come with 2NS ram and not the 1.6, which if I understand correctly disqualifies it from being flash-able to XT-PE. :-/

Any ideas if that is true?

...might just have to wait till the card gets here, its gonna be a long couple of days.

if its 2.0ns ram, test at XT speeds before flashing. if it can do them easily, then yes flash.

if they don't get to XT speeds, just open up the extra pipes, and oc all you can. no need to flash afaik.

annnnnnd???????????

i am in the market for one of these, i NEEEEEED to know how it does!!

Right now cruising at 556/600 on stock cooling (xcept a side window fan is blowing over the ram). Temps are 44-45 Ide 71C load with the fan blowing 100%.

Right now I'm re-arranging the inside of my case, mostly the WC routing, when that's done I'm slapping a MAZE4 and a Vgpu mod on it and some ramsinks then we'll see what this baby can really do.

Back