• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

junky monitor question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kornydeftones

Well I have an old Packard Bell monitor here that Im using to "monitor" some of my extra folders. It only works in 640X480 or whatever it is. When I loaded up my new computer I built, the display settings were set to that. But I decided to change them to 800X600 which wont display right. The XP display settings wont give me an option to change it back to the 640X???. The lowest setting it now allows is the 800X600. Does anyone know how I can get the settings back to that so I can see the display normally? Thanks.

kornydeftones said:
Well I have an old Packard Bell monitor here that Im using to "monitor" some of my extra folders. It only works in 640X480 or whatever it is. When I loaded up my new computer I built, the display settings were set to that. But I decided to change them to 800X600 which wont display right. The XP display settings wont give me an option to change it back to the 640X???. The lowest setting it now allows is the 800X600. Does anyone know how I can get the settings back to that so I can see the display normally? Thanks.

use powerstrip

Back