• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

120mm fan and Heatsink?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kooga_magnum

Just wondering if anyone knew a good one for a athlon-xp 2800+, also if anyone has one of knows of one, would it fit in most cases? I dont have much room between my PSU and my cpu fan as it is and thats a 80mm. I think i have seen some where the heatsink curves away from the psu and then gives the fan more room, also i would prefer thermalright if they make one, thanks for any advice

kooga_magnum said:
Just wondering if anyone knew a good one for a athlon-xp 2800+, also if anyone has one of knows of one, would it fit in most cases? I dont have much room between my PSU and my cpu fan as it is and thats a 80mm. I think i have seen some where the heatsink curves away from the psu and then gives the fan more room, also i would prefer thermalright if they make one, thanks for any advice

the only 120mm Fan heatsink that thermalright makes is the XP-120 here is a picture of it mounted on an ABIT IC7-MAX3 MB.

xp120_with_fan.JPG

with duct mounted

duct5.JPG

compared to an SP-94 with a 92mm fan

Old_Setup.JPG

yeah thats what i was thinkin, it wont work for socket A ?i need a socket a one but im not sure if one exists

Back