• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help: Hauppauge WinTV-GO Cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daniel_dynasty

Hey guys I was looking on ebay for another tv tuner card since people told me AFTER I bought the ati tv wonder ve that it was crap. I realized that there are many many versions of the WinTV-GO tv tuners out there. is there a site that lists them all? Is there ANY difference between them? Performance, Interface, and so on? Thanks a lot

I've had my WinTV-GO for about 3 years now and its great, I'm not sure the exact model of it but it has the TV Tuner, FM tuner, S-vid in, IR remote.... and a few other things that I can't even remember. I'll try to find out what model it is. I paid $150 when I got it, now tat I think of it, I bought it before I moved out of home, and that about 4 years ago. If you could snag one up for $50 or less it would be a great buy. I don't ever regret getting mine.

EDIT, here's what I get from the hardware info tool that comes with it:

Model 61381 Rev. D423
Serial #1898829
Tuner Formats: NTSC (M)
Tuner Audio: Stereo (MSP3430)
Video Formats: NTSC ( M 443 ) PAL ( B G H I D K M N NCOMBO ) SECAM ( L L' )
Audio Outputs: Internal and External
External Inputs: 2
S-Video Inputs: 1
Teletext: Yes (Software)
Radio: FM
Decoder: BT878
Tuner Model: Philips FM1236

Last edited:
Back