• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RivaTuner question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StoneRyno

I thought I would give this program a shot vs leadteks winfox. i have a question. If I press the test button for the new clock speeds and nothing happens. I get no dialog or anything that says anything possitive or negative. Test button greys out so I can't press it and I am able to save and apply the settings. I'm assuming this means that all was ok with the new clock setting choices?

Thats wondeful.... This means that RivaTuner is able to o/c better than the winfox program. I got it up to ~520 gpu and ~510 ram. I'll get the exact numbers when I'm home from work.

In the mean time. I have another question. I have the 5700LE 256MB how can I monitor temps on it. My older 440MX from leadtek had temp monitors in its software but I it appears they didn't add it to the newer version that came with the 5700LE.

The reason I ask this leads to another question. I assume like in o/c CPU and ram that I can increase voltage to the AGP card to get more speed out of it? Or if this isn't the case could someone point me to a guide?

With the success I have had with this I'm wondering how far I can go. I benchmarked it last night after I pushed it to the max it would pass the test and the new score in aquamark was about 2700 +/- 25.

Back