• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting MSN to work with my camera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

minoukat

OK, I'm trying to set up my camcorder (Sony Digital8) as a webcam through the ATI 9700PRO AIW's components port. Anyways, the Audio/Video wizard of MSN does find my camera and I can see there. But, I have to select the camera again in the "Select Web Camera" section, and there it just doesn't show up, saying "no camera could be found. Please make sure it is connected" and some other crap. Anyways, does anyone know how I could make it work ?

Thanks

I had a similar problem with my sony camcorder. Try downloading a program called DVdriver and irFanView

Im not sure exactly if u have to have both installed or whatever, but that is what i have right now and its working. And do not forget to go into audio/video tuning wizard. You need to run that to set up ur cam over msn.

Enjoy :cool:

Raven

Back