• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mac users are dumb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lmao, nice post :). Macs are alright machines but they dont come NEAR PC's for the stuff I do (Gaming :) :) :)) Ive actually played UT2004 on a G5 with a 9800 pro and it was alright, but not near what my comp is capable of. I wouldn't only use em for software stuff like video editing, music editing, and stuff you cant do with the PC. PCs have there strenghts and weakends Macs have there strenghts and weaknesses.

You guys cannot even begin to fathom how often I've tried to pick up my computer to take it somewhere, thinking I had everything disconnected . . . . until I hear a crash.

It's not that they're dumb, really. They're just under-informed.

Hahaha yeah, I've done stuff like that too.

Well, everything's disconnected!
*lift up computer*
Then I realize I forgot to disconnect my mouse, manage to throw my back out, almost drop the entire computer, and almost tear the mouse from the cord.

Why can't PCs have this kind of tech support? :(

LOL I have to admit I have done this as well, I usually get everything, but once in a while I'll forget the monitor cord. Thats the only thing I'll ever forget, I don't know how since its one of the biggest. I forget it a lot when I remove my video card for cleaning too. "WTF? I've unscrewed the video card, why won't it come out?!!?" :bang head ahhhh the stupid stuff we do sometimes. :beer:

Posting this thread is really an invitation to for people to link some of the stupid things on ms technet and declare Windows users to be dumb.

XWRed1 said:
Posting this thread is really an invitation to for people to link some of the stupid things on ms technet and declare Windows users to be dumb.

That would be great. I wana see some of the stupid stuff people ask out there. :beer: While we're at it, lets see what AOL users ask the tech support. ROFL!

gustav said:
That would be great. I wana see some of the stupid stuff people ask out there. :beer: While we're at it, lets see what AOL users ask the tech support. ROFL!

lol hows this one.

Where can I find AOL software?

If you don't have the software on your computer, you will have the option to download it at the end of your online registration process. You can also request a free start-up CD from us and receive it in 14 days by calling Member Services at 1-800 4ONLINE. Or you can even pick up a free start-up CD from one of our many partners, including Target, Home Depot, Kinko's, Wal-Mart and Blockbuster

the real answer?....in your mailbox everyother day! or on my coffee table :p

im sure theres dumber ones but im lazy and wont look any further

I agree with Oni...

It's not that Mac users are dumb... It's just that they are "Informationally challenged." :)

No, no. If you need to be told to unplug all the wires and pick it up in order to move a mac- it's not because you are a dumb mac user. It's because you are a complete and total idiot.

There are plenty of mac users who have brains (and money). There are also tons of PC users who are idiots. I have a compaq presario (old 150MHz), where the intro Compaq interactive movie (explaining the greatness of this super home computer) went through the process of telling you what is the mouse and what is the keyboard. In fact- the guy who narrated and appeared in the video was the guy that played "Q" on star trek. There's also a button on the front of the machine that you push in case your "lost" or "confused".

Back