• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best oc'er proggy? atitool or rage3d?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thenerd

i kinda like atitool cause it has a temp readout on system tray. but my friend uses rage to oc his 9500pro and had some good results... which one do you use?

i have yet to try rage3d, but atitool seems to be perfect for me, it has a good testing system and a great set of options...

i use a bios editor and put in the values i want to "overclock" the card by and just flash the card....less programs to load.

btw i have the 9800pro 128 bba with samsung ram running the gigacooler august bios and running a core of 450 and mem of 392.. being cooled by zalman!

i use ATI TRAY tool, and it seems to get about 5mhz faster mem and core untill u get artifact than ATI Tool

I like Ati Tool's testing functions but haven't tried radlinker.

shaby_cb, just do a google search for the names and you will get something.

I want to start clocking my XT again, last time i used ATI tool and didn't think much of it, and i also remember that it had a problem with doom 3 didn't it?

Back