• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flash 9800 pro to XT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shady_cb

What did i need to get,cehck and do to get my 9800 pro flash to an XT

also where the bes tplace to read about getting the most power and performance out of a 9800 pro

Thanks in advance CB

shady_cb said:
where can i find theGPU number and also i have hymix ram
Its written on the physical core chip. However if you download the " ATi tool" it will say it when you run the program, should be under options or something.

go to www.rojakpot.com and read their latest article on 9800pro to XT, they even have the bios and flash utilities so you don't need to go searching for it.

ATI tool will only read the bios, it will say r350. You will have to check the actual gpu core and read wether it is r350 or r360.

shuRe said:
ATI tool will only read the bios, it will say r350. You will have to check the actual gpu core and read wether it is r350 or r360.

^^^^Do what he said ^^^^​

I used ATI Tool to check my gpu core and it read r350, but when I removed the heatsink and visually looked at the core it read r360.

I read rojakpots guide which helped alot. I ran into a slight problem but I was able to fix it. Make sure you use the correct BIOS. You can read about it here

Back