• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How whis x800pro compare too?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well ive heard that if you have vivo you have more of a chance of it flashing i to an xt-pe....so if you want to flash and and make sure you have a better chance of doing o if you dont want to do it dont go with vivo....i like ati made cards since they seem to work better than most...but if you dont go with teh vivo go witrh the ati made you selected....

Well the thing is im not sure which one i want to go with. should i want to get the vivo and flash it? and it will be on air cooling also. The thing is if i get either of the cards they are going to have to last me. So if something goes wrong with the flash then im screwed because i wont be able to get another one anytime soon because im a sophmore in highschool(ya know what im saying $$$). Is flashing the vivo one easy to do or a high risk of it not working?

Question1
Which one would do better and be stabler just both stock?

Question2
With the regular non-vivo ati would i be able to get a decent clock with like ati tool? Almost possibly to an xt? Or would the vivo do better for just using ati tool to get it up to xt speeds?

Is that sapphire very easy to flash? and is it as easy as just clicking next a few times to flash it. and will my airflow be enough to cool it? I have a xaser3 case, so i believe it has good cooling.

Frumpco_ said:
DEFANTLY go for the VIVO it will flash to a XT if it has the yellow connector, ati rage chip and 1.6 ram
Is that sapphire flashable and have all the stuff you said was needed for flashing?

Back