• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think my computer is dying....help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sun_tzu617

Ok, check this out... i went and flashed my bios lastnight.... woke up this morning, started playing cod.... in the middle of a match, i hear somthing inside my computer shutoff, not sure what it is....But suddenly i get a blue screen.... no writing or anythignj on it.... just blue... I restart, it gets stuck at the bios screen.... i clear cmos, all looks ok, i set optimzed defaults, run cod again, then the game starts freezing, and boom 1 big long freeze.... it wont get past bios screen again.... My pc was overclocked.... but i havnt had any troubles before today.... is anything dying, or should i flash my bios back?

I have a DFI lanparty nf2 ultra b, A 2500 BARTON, ocz platnim rev 2, brand new... i also have an x800xt pe, a raptor drive, a wd 80 caviar, and 2 cd-rom drives...

It was the crappy bios off dfi.... i went to the 6/19's, and things seem to work a lil better.... cpu still acting funny, but only if i oc it with too low a voltage...ive had a few lockups, with that long beep, but it was the power that time... nothing bad for last few hours... ill try soem more tomorrow....Anyone reccomend a dfi bios, and a site to get it?

Back