• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the current value of a x800xt pe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*jj said:
I guess I was lucky..i got mine for 499 from cdw. Unfortunaltely they can't get any more.
nobody seems to be getting anymore, and theres only one on ebay now.
this is really sad for people who were hoping the price would go down on them.

yeah until ati starts making more chips for their add-in card partners the demand is just going to be to high to sell them cheap. Ill keep my eyes open and post anything i see.

you can try this one X800XT it doesnt say out of stock and I've ordered from them before, and yes it is the platinum edition

Last edited:
9800 Pro - $200

6800 GT - $400

X800 Pro - $450

X800 XT PE - Priceless
(Unless you want to wait 6 months for your order to come in, in which case it's $550)

For everything else, there's Visa.

Icebl@ster said:
Looks more like that was bumped up
you may be right, something seems fishy about it.
colorado is the guy who outbid me, the card is located in colorado, its says shipping only to usa, colorado bidder is located in Kuwait.
if i get a email saying the top bidder cant get it because he is in kuwait then i know im being duped. i can wait for another 6 months if a have to, im not going anywhere.

felinusz said:
9800 Pro - $200

6800 GT - $400

X800 Pro - $450

X800 XT PE - Priceless
(Unless you want to wait 6 months for your order to come in, in which case it's $550)

For everything else, there's Visa.

Heh, I agree with that! It's supposed to be MasterCard though, not Visa. :p

Xp Pro for $450? Thats a rip off. You can get them below $400 now and its retail price is $400.

Xp Pro for $450? Thats a rip off. You can get them below $400 now and its retail price is $400.

All monetary figures are courtesy of newegg :D

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-363&depa=0

posted by henesse

i dont know about you guys but i could get tons now.
i live in toronto

I live in Toronto as well, but I didn't know that any retailers here had XT PE cards in stock, on the shelves.

Plenty of pre-pay backorders seem to be available however.

OBLIVIONLORD said:
"All monetary figures are courtesy of newegg"

Screw newegg. There's always other options such as this one...

http://shop3.outpost.com/product/4042522?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
I agree newegg is not the be all end all of electronics stores, I think their reputation is more founded on service and not necassarily price. But how did we get to the pro level, the thread is looking for the X800XT PE?

Back