• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800Pro display problem!!! urgent!! plz help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davidsk2001

i just brought new sapphire 9800pro 128mb 256bit.
when i install my new graphic card into my MOBO, my monitor just display "no signal" only.... i start my computer but my MOBO no have any respond.
my MOBO is ABIT NF-7....

plz help... .thx

Im not sure but does that board have inboard video?? If so u must disable it. Also if u had a old video card in their u must delete all of its drivers because it inerupts with the new video card.

make sure there is no dust in the agp slot, make sure the video card is firmly placed in, make sure the moniter is plugged into the video card, make sure the extra power connecter is connected to the video card, and make sure of other things.

your psu may be too low as well. Do you have any other systems to test the card in to see if its defective?

dguy6789 said:
make sure there is no dust in the agp slot, make sure the video card is firmly placed in, make sure the moniter is plugged into the video card, make sure the extra power connecter is connected to the video card, and make sure of other things.

your psu may be too low as well. Do you have any other systems to test the card in to see if its defective?

it may be the psu i think the card needs 300watts
but u maybe right with the power plug to check that
also check in your bios that your graphics are on agp

Back