• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

War3 player here please : )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pronoob

I wanna know how many ppl play war3 here?
Just tell us which server you play, what's your account name and whats your level
Let me start off
Play in all server but my highest lvl account is

Server: USEast
Account: etomac
Level: 17

StreetPharmacy said:
stopped playing because BNet now has the collective IQ of a bar of soap.

That's pretty much the SOP of Battle.net. It would take a whole lot to get it up higher.

I don't think my account is around anymore, but I'll check.

edit: Nope. Account = deleted.

Last edited:
whooping_a_panda said:
i thought bnet was always that way

No, actually. It's surprising, really. When War3 was first released, the community playing it was great. Your opponents would very often give you tips after the match, and people would trade strats and replays and stuff. It was cool.

That was the first two weeks . . .

After the first two weeks, every 13 year old CS player in the world decided to get mummy and daddy to buy them a copy of War3, and the community goes down hill, and stays down . . . It's strange to watch.

i figgured that was when the diablo 2 players graduated to WC3, as they did from diablo 1 to starcraft (ruining that community too), and then back to Diablo 2.

i dont do much ladder anymore, but for long time players level 25 is the new lvl 10 with the crappy matching system they have.

I_Like_Winning
US east
Level 11

and it only took me an hour to get that cause the exp system is so bad.

funnyperson1 on US East
lvl 11 Human

I play once or twice a week one on one. I think the community is dissapointing. I have had everything from people who try to get you to quit with Alt-Q-Q (and it worked the first time :() to those arseturds who wont quit and instead build towers in every corner of the map.

Mostly though I do get people who play a solid game and then say gg and leave it at that. Perfectly fine with me.

Back