• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dimensions for any/all 6800 mounting holes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HiProfile

I can't for the life of my find any good pictures or text dimensions of any nVidia cards, been searching & skimming for 45 minutes. Google just gives me loads of crap - you'd be amazed at how often reviews refer to the reference design/dimensions without EVER telling you what it really is. Same luck with the forum search here, albeit not as bad, as I can actually find some threads that show blocks mounted that I can dimensions for, but thats only for one set of holes with obstructed view of the holes used.

I'm primarly concerned with the main 4/6 holes [depending on the flavor] around the gpu. If anyone can post/link to a schematic I'm planning on making a custom top for my maze4 GPU for my current 9800pro, and atm my future upgrade plan includes a switch back to nVidia. FYI I can't use the stock top due to tight restrictions I have, otherwise I'd have loops all over to prevent kinks. There also happens to be the galvanic corrosion thing, but that can always be overcome. Pulling card diagrams outta my butt is another matter...

Back