• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to upgrade my video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ursine3000

I want to upgrade from my GeForce 5600FX to something like a 9800 Pro, is this the best card I can get for around $200? Also, I noticed that at Newegg.com they have the 9800 Pro All-In-Wonder for $205 refurb, would I loose any performance having those extra features like tv recording or is it just as fast as the 9800 Pro but just with more features?

yes the 9800 pro is the best ~$200 card right now, as far as the AIW, im not sure, but i think they're more tricky with overclocking

welcome to the forums!!!!!

you would not lose any performance by getting the AIW over a regular pro.... both are good cards and both have the potential to overclock pretty well.... and if you're lucky enough to get a xt core and pcb card then you can flash it to a 9800xt for free.... :D

From what I have read, the MSI 9800 Pro is set up like that, would you recommend that over the ATi 9800 Pro?

Back