• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a new case coming in......oh the mod possibilities of a server cube

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fx-53

clicky for case new toy i put on order a coupleof days ago. WOnt get it till next friday cause i cant it shipped to my dorm. Dont know what mods im gonna do besides a window. Thinking about building a 20port lan sytem into it using a patch panel and some switches but we'll see. does anybody have pics of this thing modded? or have the case for that matter

The pix don't do the case any justice, I'm sure it's a sweet case. Would love to see this moded, a window, perhaps some water cooling and a black light... maybe even a Perspex bottom to make it appear to hover. Are you putting a dual Xeon setup in this?

^^ what he said

and no no dualy unfortunatly my fx is going in

Btw what im panning on doing with the LAN stuf is takein and internalizing 2 hubs and a router. Im going to modify a rackmount 24 port patch panel for 20 of the ports to be connections to the hub 1 for a wan to the router and three for te connections unsued on a five port router. that way its expandale :). oh it wil all be recessed under a popup panel. anyone ever done this or am i being original? :) **walks away muttering to self about neat mods i need to start buying stuf for to slice my new 150$ case .........**

Back