• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lian li pc-75b

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Optimus Prime

I was getting ready to checkout on newegg with a lian li pc-75b in my cart when i noticed that it doesnt have a removable motherboard tray?????? am i just seeing things or is this the case?

PC. excuse my horrbile pun there..... was a little (well actually alot) :beer: when i posted this.

So here is my question... I have a line on one of these http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-163-014&depa=1 for the same price as the lian li pc-75b.... I was looking for a black case, but the silver stone looks kinda nice... what do you guys think?

I like both cases. I have a lian-li pc75 though and I can vouch for the fact that is does NOT have a removable mobo tray, kind of a minus in my opinion.

That silverstone is just way too pricey to me.
I have the 75b and no it doesnt have a remoovable mb tray but its soo huge and there is so much room to get things in and out that its not a problem. Its well worth the money.

well i ended up getting the silverstone... it cost me 200 shipped w/o fans for the silver one. Still i consider it a good deal cause i am sick of going places and everyone has the same case as me... that really ticks me off. Ne who i will be doing some extensive mods to this silverstone over the next couple of weeks as i revamp my entire system in it. There will be a project log for it entilted "Project: OptPrime" Plz stay tuned as i prepare to sink my teeth into this 300 dollar bad boy... lol

Back