• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATi 9800XT AA and AF problem...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LogRus

From time-to-time I tend to play some MohaaS. And just recently I've noticed that AA and AF don't show right (usualy didn't care since was just looking as how not to get shot :D). I always have graphics set to OPTIMAL QUALITY in ATi's CP which means 4xAA and 16xAF but it doesn't look like it in the game. Same thing I've noticed in CS: Source but maybe there it is because it's still BETA, but I don't play now any other games so I don't know. I have CAT's 4.9 w/out Control Center installed (otherwise I can't find Overdrive in my CP :-/)

Here are 4 SS's. 1st one shows how sandbags look when I'm far and 4th one shows it when I'm near. Also pay atention to the road and how the cables look that you can see on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shots.

>> 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4

Anybody else has same problem? I haven't noticed it before or maybe just didn't pay atention, but I don't think it wasn't working before.

Also there are these bushes on map "Southern France" and they always flicker when I look at them. The ones that are on the walls. Here are 2 SS's, and you can see that 1st is much lighter then 2nd but all I did was moved 1mm.:

>> 1 >> 2

Thanks in advance for any input! :)

Last edited:
Back